Monday, December 6, 2010

Star Spangled Banner Ooops

I wasn't there for the game, but I saw on Youtube the man singing the Star Spangled Banner at the KC vs. Broncos game Sunday (Dec. 5th) had a major oops. He forgot the part of the song "Whose bright stripes and bright stars" and ended up starting over again. You have to feel bad for this guy, and I've never sang in front of a large crowd like that, but I would imagine now he is wishing he would've had a notecard with him. You'll have to search Guy Forgets National Anthem at Chiefs vs Broncos on Youtube to see it. I've goofed up on the air before, only when I do mine, it's just me and a camera and not a huge stadium of people there to boo me.


Other than ups and downs in temperatures, we just don't see any major winter storms coming this way soon. A big one will form right over Kansas Saturday, but then quickly move on to the east. That will open the door to some Arctic air by Saturday and Sunday. The graphic attached here is showing the cold air surging south by Sunday morning at 6 a.m. It will no doubt feel every bit like December late in the upcoming weekend.

No comments:

Blog History