Friday, March 16, 2018

How likely are we to get rain?

We made it to the weekend and I'll keep this post short. Wanted to share some new images with you on how the late weekend storm is shaping up. I know I'm getting excited for the possibilities, but I also know how our luck has been going as of late. So here's what the models were showing us yesterday:


And here's what I'm seeing today:

I don't think there's any harm if this storm ends up tracking a bit farther south. If it does, it's going to bring some of the heavier rain possibilities farther south into more of our state. But we will see how things change over the weekend. I think we have reason to be excited about this storm, but it won't wipe the drought away. That will take a very long time considering how dry we have been.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog History