Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ready for Fall?

I'm ready for some fall-like weather and what we've been getting lately is more typical of late August or early September. It's not uncommon to still get 90s in September, but typically at this time of the month, we are getting more 70s than anything else. I guess Mother Nature is trying to even things out after the very cool start to the month.

Just a reminder that Woofstock is coming up next Saturday at Sedgwick County Park. The festivities start at 10 a.m. and Millie and I plan to be out there early in the day. I'll have to be at work in the afternoon, so our time there will be short. I've never been before, but I hear it's perfect for dog lovers and it benefits the Kansas Humane Society.

I'm also gearing up for a presentation at Holiday Galleria that is put on by Junior League of Wichita. So I'll be at Century 2 next Sunday for a weather presentation at 1 p.m. This will be a busy week. Hope all is going well for you and have a wonderful week. Enjoy the cooler weather too!

1 comment:

shelly said...

Hi Ross, and everyone.

This time of year gets very busy, and we don't get as much blogging cause everyone is outside! And that's a good place to be lately. The weather has been great. It sounds like this upcoming week is going to be beautiful!! Thanks Ross!!

I sure hope everyone is having a great beginning to fall, How is Caden, Ty? Did he like the fair? I hope everyone is ok, and that some of the soaking rains of late have not caused anyone problems.

Have a good week all, and good luck to K-State (yeah) and KU as the Big 12 season starts. Also, way to go Chiefs! I was really impressed Sunday....can it last???

Keep on blogging people!

Blog History