Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Spirit

In my last blog entry, I mentioned dressing up like Kermit the Frog. I couldn't find that picture in the family photo album, but I did come across one that will probably still get me in trouble with my siblings. This is a picture from Halloween 1990. That's me dressed up like a clown, along with a California Raisin, Rambo on the left side (my brother), and I'm not really sure what my sister was supposed to be that year (she is 4th from the left side)
What was your scariest Halloween costume? Funniest?
Last year for Halloween, we had some pretty chilly temperatures. We had 80 degree temperatures just two days prior to Halloween, down into the 40s for highs on the 31st. This year the weather should be about as close to perfect as you can get. Trick-or-treating temperatures should be in the mid 50s for most of the area.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing scary here, unless you count the big bad wolf. one year i saw someone go as dinner, had the all the works, a dining table and a table cloth and their head as the main course.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have been anything scary for Halloween, probably the scariest would be a ghost (which consisted of one white sheet with holes...and we bought it at a store (cheap costumes...)!...as for funny...well, once I went trick-or-treating as a Velociraptor from Jurassic Park and another time as Thomas the Tank Engine...I know, it's not that funny. Can't beat Kermit...*thinks of Ross in Kermit costume* *chuckles*

Blog History