Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Week and New Month

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday and didn't overeat. I actually did okay this year and didn't even have to loosen the belt. The problem is that Thanksgiving is usually the lost holiday with Christmas music on the radio, holiday lights going up everywhere, and people just trying to rush around and get everything done early. I don't think of myself as a procrastinator when it comes to Christmas shopping; just someone that takes extra time to plan before executing.

What are your thoughts on the weekend snowfall that we had in Kansas? It wasn't enough to end our contest that we have going here on the blog. Pretty good timing with it happening over the weekend. Winter hasn't even started yet, but it's not out of the ordinary to be getting snow now. In fact, we'll probably get some more light snow or flurries come Wednesday when our next big push of colder air comes sliding into the Plains. Meteorologically speaking, our winter season starts December 1st and runs through the month of February. There should be some big changes coming in the next week or two. More on that in the coming days. Have a great week and beware of the crazy Christmas shoppers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ross,
Isn't it amazing that we had snow or snow flurries for 3 days & those were also fog dates!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

OK, Ross. I have been dying to ask this for a long time but I know you hate personal questions. However, would you PLEASE settle an ongoing debate between my husband and I? I would like to be able to enjoy the news again without going back and forth with him about your HEIGHT. I say you are over 6 feet tall and he says you aren't. Silly, huh? Who's right? :) Hope you enjoy the holiday season!

Anonymous said...

I did overeat, but I do that every year since it is truly the one time of the year I do over eat.

I am not ready for the Winter Weather stuff. Got way too much to do with finals coming up and holiday gatherings to attend. But mother nature will do whatever it wants.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Anonymous said...

HI! I met Ross once - I don't remember him being over 6 feet tall. Maybe a couple of inches under that.

Anonymous said...

Where is Millie? Is she ok?

Anonymous said...

Millie is awesome!!!

Blog History