Thursday, October 22, 2009

Millie's Been Busy

The weather has been very interesting this week with heavy snow in northeast Colorado and 4-5 inches of snow in northwest Kansas. The heavy wet snow this time of the year can be as detrimental as ice because the heavy snow lands on the leaves and causes branches to snap under the weight. Milder weather is coming back for the weekend and for the start of next week, but as someone has already noticed on the computer models, there are going to be some changes for the middle of next week. I would expect some colder air by Wednesday or Thursday and there is likely to be more precipitation soon. Exactly what type of precipitation remains to be seen.

Millie was in a wedding a few weeks ago. I'm posting a picture of that and she went with me to a high school career fair Thursday afternoon. I think the kids thought I was there to represent dog obedience school, not broadcasting.

Have a great weekend. I'll be here to watch the weather Saturday and Sunday and get you ready for whatever changes might be coming next week. Should be exciting.

No comments:

Blog History