Thursday, September 25, 2014

Happy 10 years Millie!!!!

Today is a special day because Millie is turning 10 years old. According to "pedigree.com", Millie would be 56 in human years. I feel very lucky to have such a great companion and I would've never guessed that when I decided to get a dog in 2004 and name her Millie, she would basically become a household name. Some of you that came by the KWCH booth at the state fair already know the story, but basically, I never had any intentions of having a weather dog. She was just a cute puppy, starting coming to work with me on weekends, and after a few random appearances on TV, people starting catching on. I won't forget the first few emails and phone calls from viewers wanting to know if that was a stuffed animal sitting behind me in the weather office. Well, hardly, and after several Answer Back 12 segments, people started to figure out that Millie was part of the crew at KWCH. I have a lot of stories I could share, but I won't waste any more of your time. How about some favorite Millie pictures to celebrate her day. I'm happy to say that her health is as good as it could be for her age, and we hope for many more memories both on and off air.






















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Millie hope you have a spectacular birthday watch you all time

Anonymous said...

Really good pics Millie. Your name is easier to remember than his is.

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th Birthday Millie! You are cool to watch!

Blog History