Monday, March 5, 2007

The current temperature as I write this blog is 65 degrees and it is definitely one of those days when I would prefer to be outside in the weather rather than forecasting it.

I'm always wondering how people define perfect weather. My definition is 75 degrees, sunny, and very little wind, which is hard to come by when you live in Kansas. I would like to know what your perfect weather conditions are. Cloudy, rainy days are ideal for some, while for others, it's sunny and 95 degrees.

We see it all here in Kansas, which makes it a fun place to forecast weather.
Hope your week is off to a great start and I'd like to know how you define perfect weather in Kansas.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree, those conditions are the best to be working outside or riding horses. I would even stand to have a light breeze, because days without wind in Kansas are so few and far between.

Anonymous said...

Ross, love the blog. Keep up the good blogging.

Anonymous said...

I prefer the rain or a cloudy day. If you run out of topics feel free to write about the drama behind the scenes at KWCH!!!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is about 15 degrees, cloudy skies, and NO wind. This is perfect for ice fishing or a walk in the woods during the winter.

Anonymous said...

I dont want 75 degree weather! I will not be driving or wearing a shirt when in this weather because I am boycotting your "perfect" day. I would like as much wind as possible, and rain as well... good day

Anonymous said...

If no svr wx then 77F humid and windy!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the weather when all I have to wear is jeans and a t-shirt and a sweatshirt at night. Spring and fall are my favorite! Ross...you are great...keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are mistaken. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.

Blog History