Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What did you think of the weather special this year? Eye on the Storm was a ton of work but well worth it, so we hope you enjoyed it. All kinds of good information in the show and if you missed it, I think it will air again on KWCH 12, but I don't know when. I'll find out from someone that knows something (usually not me) and post the date and time when I get the details.

The statewide tornado drill was a success. I hope you had a chance to practice and review safety procedures with your family. We just never know where we will be or what we will be doing when the actual thing occurs. There have been a number of phone calls in recent days from people wanting to know about weather radios. You can pick one up at any electronic store or order one online. Most of them can be programmed for one specific county and a specific warning. That way you won't be bothered when the storm isn't in your area. If you need the county codes or help setting one up, I'll try my best but it is hard to do without actually seeing the radio itself. It is a great piece of equipment to have, especially when severe weather hits during the overnight hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The show was different then the other ones, but it was good. I agree that weather radios are a good investment. I use one and like the fact I can go to sleep at night and be woken up if weather turns bad.

Blog History