- Barrow, Alaska - Sun stays up all day
- Anchorage, Alaska - 19 hours, 21 minutes
- Wichita - 14 hours, 46 minutes
Our nights are pretty short around here, but I can't imagine the sun staying up all day like it does in Barrow this time of year.
- High pressure begins breaking down by Wednesday
- Another front arrives Thursday afternoon/evening
- Chances for showers/storms will increase - but they will be scattered
- Not guaranteed, but scattered storm chances will linger into Friday
- Another front (even stronger) should arrive next weekend, so storms will be in the forecast Saturday, followed by some cooler weather late in the weekend.